Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work in the same way, but they have small differences:
· Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close the browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support the website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
· Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored in the hard disk of the device and our webs read them every time you make a new visit to www.febrerasesores.com or to www.gestoriafebrer.com; has a certain expiration or expiration date, when the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences; Analyze visits and help us understand how users reach our page and improve our services.
· Functionality Cookies: Allow www.febrerasesores.com and www.gestoriafebrer.com, remember decisions taken by the user, such as your login or identifier. The information contained in these cookies is anonymized (that is, it does not contain your name, address, or other information).
· Third Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are the cookies installed by a website that is not the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content supplements (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use this type of files to track your visits in each place where they are advertised.
· Analytical Cookies: They are cookies that are intended for periodic maintenance and ensure the best operation and service to the user; collecting data of your activity.
By accessing www.febrerasesores.com and www.gestoriafebrer.com, expressly accept that we can use this type of cookies on your devices. If you deactivate cookies, you may browse www.febrerasesores.com or www.gestoriafebrer.com is not optimal and some of the utilities available www.febrerasesores.com and www.gestoriafebrer.com, do not work correctly.
a) Own cookies
PHPSESSID: This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow the SESSION variables to be saved in the Web server. This cookie is essential for the operation of the web
b) Third Party Cookies. Google Analytics Cookies
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
User configuration to avoid Cookies.
Thus, you can block cookies through the browser's configuration tools or you can configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie:
a) If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Configuration. To know more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to- manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
b) If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To know more visit https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
c) If you use Chrome, in the Options> Advanced options> Privacy section. Find out more http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
d) If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Febrer Asesores is an office with more than 50 years of experience in comprehensive counseling, both to companies and individuals.